New Students: Please arrive early to register and sign-in before your first class.
Weather related studio closing: In the event of severe weather, or state of emergency, please stay home. We generally will post a message on the studio phone about closing, but in the event we cannot, and driving conditions are severely hazardous, please assume we are closed for the storm.
To sign up for classes, call the studio: 802 863-3369 or email.
As we are closing our Chace Mill location...
... all cards purchased within the last year will be honored through May 31st. For students with cards purchased within the past 5 months, please telephone the studio - 802.343.3399 with your current contact information - see you in classes!
Our classes are planned with you in mind: Our teachers are here to help you learn how best to move in your body: You won't find a 'cookie cutter' class anywhere in the studio, so let us know ahead of time if you are planning to join.
- 3 ways for you to sign up for classes:
- Sign up at the front desk next time you are in
- Telephone the studio: 802 863-3369 (we'll confirm asap)
- Send us an email.
- Drop-ins for Mat and Dance classes welcome: New students, arrive early, in time to register and change clothes. There is no late cancelation charge for open floor classes.
- Reformer and Mat/Cadillac students: Please provide a 24-hr. notice to reserve or cancel your place in classes, as without notice the full session rate will be charged. Drop-ins are welcome as space permits. If it has been a long time since taking class, please schedule a refresher session ($45).
- Any regularly scheduled class for which no students have registered may be canceled at the studio's discretion without notice, so if you are thinking of coming, give us a call!
- Pre-paying for your class, either with your class card, membership, or over the phone insures your space in class.
- We check messages regularly and will reply with your confirmation as soon as humanly possible.
- New Students: Please arrive early to register and sign-in before your first class.
- Most classes are designed for generally healthy students with no chronic bone, joint or health issues or current injuries, and private sessions designed to teach practice of safe modifications are highly recommended for students with these concerns.
The schedule is subject to change. Please see the class descriptions for registration details, including session start dates. Check this page for class changes and additions, and feel free to call the studio.
We appreciate your attendance: The teachers and staff of Burlington Dances and Natural Bodies Pilates thank you for your attendance at the studio. We wish to make every visit pleasant and to help you get the most from your sessions in a safe and comfortable studio. We respect the privacy, integrity, and very personal nature of the process of change for each student, and ask that our students do the same for each other. We do not share your private information with anyone. Period. If you ever have any question about our programs or your exercises, please feel free to ask. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in classes.
Check the weather here: We try our best to post weather related cancelations here on the schedule page, and on our phone message. For weather updates on this page, click your 'refresh' button.